Wednesday, February 2, 2011

christopher kane resort

Images via [style.com]

If I ever were to be a designer, I think I would find most of my inspiration from Christopher Kane. I've been recently loving a whole group of British innovators - along with Kane, Erdem (previously featured here), Peter Pilotto, Louise Goldin and others; they're just so unique in their designs and amaze me everytime. Kane's Resort 2011 collection has been one of his strongest yet in my opinion - with those astral prints in vivid colors and patterns, they're not for fashion wallflowers. The actual dressing is still easy and effortless though: despite the intricacy of the prints, they come on simple, ready-to-wear garments. Start shopping - this collection could just as easily be for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment